Order a Book
How to Order a book
Although the premises will be closed we shall continue to make books available to you. We can take orders from you in the following ways:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- via the website dinglebookshop.com
- via Facebook
- by post to 2 Green Street Dingle V92 RY6C
- by message in our new mailbox at the rear of the shop
- by phone on 066 9152433. Leave a message and we will call you back.
All payment should be in advance
- by card over the phone when there is someone in the shop
- by Paypal
- by cheque through the post or left in the mailbox at the back of the shop
Free postage (within Ireland) on orders of €30 or more. Sometimes we will be able to offer free delivery in West Kerry. You can collect your books from the shop by arrangement.